Edit by LM 4/21/22 Not Apprvd
Can't Find A Page?
We apologize, please try one of the following options:
- Type your search term into the box at the top of the page and press enter.
- Try using more specific terms for what you are trying to find.
- In the results window check the different tabs at the top to refine your search by section of the site.
- If the search bar isn't finding what you need use the back button on your web browser to return to a previous page and browse further on a previous line of discovery.
- Mon-Thur: 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. (Ak Time)
Friday: 8:30am-3pm (Ak Time)
- (907) 465-4460 (local Juneau)
(800) 821-2251 (outside Juneau)
- Juneau Address:
333 Willoughby Avenue
6th Floor, State Office Building
- Postal Address: P.O. Box 10203
Juneau, AK 99811-0203
- Email Contact Center:
- If you are emailing to report a broken link please include the URL of the page that contains the broken link in addition to what it is you are trying to find.
- The drop-down menus along the top link to every page on the site. There are no buried pages. The top menus also remain fixed as you scroll down so you will always have access to them.
- Click the Navigation "hamburger" icon ( ) in the top right corner of the browser window to open the right side menu for additional navigation links, documents and information.
- The landing page for each of the main sections of the site display the pages with their corresponding icons. If the icons don't match where you are going you might be on the wrong page.